Write for us:
If you are passionate about topics pertaining to European and international markets, sustainable development, or have been working on developing sustainable solutions, don’t hesitate to write for us.
NOTE: All submissions will be published under the author’s byline. However, EUTECH will reserve publishing copyrights. Please learn more via the link: https://visionsforeurope.eu/copyright-disclaimer/
When submitting your articles, please, keep the below-mentioned content and editorial recommendations in mind:
- Your article will be published under one of the sections: EU Markets, International Markets, Global Impact or Tech. Advancements
- Please feel free to choose your title but try to stay true to the Article Section’s purpose.
- Maintain a business formal tone throughout and write in the third person
- Make sure your content is relevant and insightful. Please, avoid including brand-promoting content
- Submit plagiarism-free content to avoid copyright claims
- Include references used in the article toward the end
- Keep the article’s length between 1500 and 2000 words (2 double pages)
- Start off with a powerful intro to pull the readers into reading your article in full
- Use subheads frequently to break up text that should be descriptive rather than one-word subheads
- Include quality and relevant images to break up the text.
- Focus on the keywords Technology, Competitiveness, Growth and Sustainability
- We’ll edit and proofread your article to align it with our in-house style
What we need from you:
- The Article:1500 to 2000 words per article (2 double pages)
- The High-definition photo of the author: Minimum Resolution 1920×1920 / Format JPEG or PNG
- Full name and position of the author.
- Company logo (if the company is an advocate of the EU Tech Chamber)